BINGO

VIRTUAL BINGO

7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
VIRTUAL – AT YOUR HOME!
YouTube Live Stream HERE

Invite family and friends for a fun night!
4-5 Rounds of BINGO
Tickets: $10 per reusable card/ticket.
Purchase more cards for better chance to win!

Gift Card Game Prizes and Awards!
Share the fun on our facebook page.

$25-$50 gift card prizes PLUS candy!!

Order Bingo Card/ticket ….HERE!

Bingo Cards/Ticket are available til NOON on your BINGO day!

Scroll down for instructions and FAQ!

Here’s How it works:

1. Sign up on the HERE link above! One Bingo card is $10.  Multiple cards can be purchased.
2. Check your email the day of BINGO to find your unique Bingo card/s, with a reminder on how to play that evening.
3. Print or hand draw your card/s. Be sure to keep track of each card number to help us verify a winner.
4. Join us LIVE on You Tube (Subscribe to LVSCT) and the Bingo card link will be sent by 5 p.m. We’ll play multiple games.
5. Play along for a chance to win. If you get Bingo, comment on the You Tube livestream chat to let us know. Each winner will receive a restaurant gift card.  All player cards will be entered into a drawing for special gift at the end. (picked up at 16 Dixon St. Milford or will be mailed)
6. HAVE FUN AND SPREAD THE WORD! Invite your friends and family to play along and help us reach our $5,000 goal to strengthen our literacy programs.  Host a family or friend BINGO night.  Invite people over, open one “live” page on a device or smart tv (Computer/Fire stick/Apple TV so all can listen to the caller) and each person can play along on their own device (tablet, smart phone, computer).

LVSCT’s Tim O’Sullivan and John Mager will be the Emcee and Bingo Caller. Tim and John are both Board members of LVSCT.

Frequently Asked Questions

Does every player get a different bingo card?
For each game we guarantee that each player will get a different bingo card. However, even if each player has a different bingo card it is still possible for multiple people to get “bingo” in the same game.

Can players use the same card again?
Yes. Each virtual bingo card can be reset by the player, and can be reused as many times as you like.  For more chances, purchase multiple cards.

How many bingo card per player?
You can buy up to 20 bingo cards (tickets) links at a time for each player.

How do I know if someone has won?
The player will give LVSCT their Bingo Card ID (shown above their card).  We will enter the ID into our winner checker and  will see what that player’s card should look like at the current call.

Can I play bingo and listen live on the same device?
Yes –  On most mobiles and tablets it’s possible to have You Tube running on open applications. Computers should open 2 windows or have 2 tabs open so you can listen to the bingo calls and mark your card on the same device. We cannot guarantee this will work on all devices.  Suggestion- open 2 windows on a computer.  One with live link, other with the card link.  Practice before game.

Can I play several virtual bingo cards at once?
Yes. This works on computers, tablets and mobiles. Watch this video for a demonstration.

Can players print virtual bingo cards?
Yes. Players can choose which bingo cards to print and what size to print them. Watch this video to see how it works.

Do I get printable bingo cards too?
Yes. With all games you get access to run a virtual bingo game and receive a single PDF file with bingo cards to print off for an in‑person game.

Will I have fun?
Yes, invite friends and family to play bingo with you and the chance to win a restaurant gift certificate.  You are also supporting programs at Literacy Volunteers of Southern CT.

Thank you!