Literacy Volunteers is celebrating it’s 25th Anniversary this Summer. Join us TBA at our International Festival and help us celebrate 25 years of supporting immigrants in our community. Let’s celebrate Cultural Diversity and Unity!
Thank you sponsors!
VENDORS, SPONSORS, CRAFTERS NEEDED.
LVSCT is holding an International Festival for our 25th Anniversary on TBA, in Downtown Milford. We will have International Food Trucks, International displays, Cultural crafts and Cultural Performances. Did you know there are 46 different languages spoken in Milford?
Interested in participating? Must have Ethnic/Cultural/International tie. Please email email@example.com
For more information on becoming a sponsor, craft vendor or food vendor, click below.
Check back often for updates to the Entertainment schedule. (subject to change)
Food Vendors Participating
VENDOR/SPONSORSHIP ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Food Vendor Fee $100.00
- Please check in at Registration Table and direct questions to Heather Carolan and Rose Rodrigues.
- If you plan to sell any food items, please be sure to contact the Milford Health Department for your application and applicable fee. Food Licenses will be required on the day of the event and must be displayed at the International Festival.
Milford Health Department, 82 New Haven Avenue, Milford, CT 06460, ci.milford.ct.us/health-department-0, 203-783-3285
Craft Vendor Fee $30.00
- Please check in at Registration Table and direct questions to Beth Barsky.
- Craft Vendor items must have International tie to their products.
- Please check in and direct questions to Registration Table.
Food Vendors, Craft Vendors and Sponsorship Tables
- Set up will be held on tba.
- Vendors and Sponsors must be ready by 10:30 am on tba.
- Vendors and Sponsor tables must be staffed at all times.
- Vendors and Sponsors will provide own tables and chairs for 8×8 space under a pavilion. (tents are not needed)
- Vendors and Sponsors are responsible for keeping their space attractive and safe during the day and cleaning up their space afterwards, including removal of garbage.
- Break down at 4:00 p.m.
- The event is rain or shine. There will be no rain date.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or call 203-878-4800.
*Sponsored by Literacy Volunteers of Southern CT, International Festival, 25th Anniversary Celebration
# # #
For more event details, go to www.lvsct.org or contact Tami Jackson at 203-878-4800 or via email: email@example.com. Literacy Volunteers of Southern Connecticut is a 501 (c) non-profit organization serving the Greater Milford/Stratford Area.