Literacy Volunteers is celebrating it’s 25th Anniversary this Summer.
Join us Saturday, June 8 at our International Festival and help us celebrate 25 years of supporting immigrants in our community.
Let’s celebrate Cultural Diversity and Unity!
VENDORS, SPONSORS, CRAFTERS NEEDED.
LVSCT is holding an International Festival for our 25th Anniversary on Saturday, June 8, 11-4 in Downtown Milford. We will have International Food Trucks, International displays, Cultural crafts and Cultural Performances. We hope to showcase the diversity of our community! Did you know there are 46 different languages spoken in Milford?
Interested in participating? Must have Ethnic/Cultural/International tie. I hope you can join us!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org Thx!!
For more information on becoming a sponsor, craft vendor or food vendor, click below.
Check back often for updates to the Entertainment schedule. (subject to change)
1:00- Polanie, Polish Folk Culture
Hand Made Soap- According to Roman legend, soap was named after Mount Sapo, an ancient site of animal sacrifices. A soap-like material found in clay cylinders during the excavation of ancient Babylon is evidence that soap making was known as early as 2800 B.C.
Pottery– Pottery is one of the oldest human inventions, which date back to 18,000 BC. Early Neolithic pottery artifacts have been found in places such as Japan (10,500 BC), the Russian Far East (14,000 BC), Sub-Saharan Africa and South America.
Touchstone Jewelry- Swarovski from Austria.
VENDOR/SPONSORSHIP ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Food Vendor Fee $100.00
- Please check in at Registration Table and direct questions to Heather Carolan, Rose Rodrigues or Casey Schwing.
- If you plan to sell any food items, please be sure to contact the Milford Health Department for your application and applicable fee. Food Licenses will be required on the day of the event and must be displayed at the International Festival.
Milford Health Department, 82 New Haven Avenue, Milford, CT 06460, ci.milford.ct.us/health-department-0, 203-783-3285
Craft Vendor Fee $30.00
- Please check in at Registration Table and direct questions to Beth Barsky, Gayle McMillan.
- Craft Vendor items must have International tie to their products.
- Please check in and direct questions to Registration Table.
Food Vendors, Craft Vendors and Sponsorship Tables
- Set up will be held on Saturday, June 8, 9:30 am.
- Vendors and Sponsors must be ready by 10:30 am on Saturday, June 8, 2019.
- Vendors and Sponsor tables must be staffed at all times.
- Vendors and Sponsors will provide own tables and chairs.
- Vendors and Sponsors are responsible for keeping their space attractive and safe during the day and cleaning up their space afterwards, including removal of garbage.
- Break down at 4:00 p.m.
- The event is rain or shine. There will be no rain date.
- Contact email@example.com with questions or call 203-878-4800.
*Sponsored by Literacy Volunteers of Southern CT, International Festival, 25th Anniversary Celebration
# # #
For more event details, go to www.lvsct.org or contact Tami Jackson at 203-878-4800 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Literacy Volunteers of Southern Connecticut is a 501 (c) non-profit organization serving the Greater Milford/Stratford Area.